Speaking Engagements & Private Workshops - Get Dean Bubley to present or chair your event

Need an experienced, provocative & influential telecoms keynote speaker, moderator/chair or workshop facilitator?
To see recent presentations, and discuss Dean Bubley's appearance at a specific event, click here

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

OK this goes against the grain.....

.... I mean, I know I enjoy being contrarian, but I have to say that I fully endorse a lot of the views espoused at the new "telecom sceptic central"

It completely fits with my current mantra "Connectivity is King, not Content". Oh, and I might as well add "Context is Prince". Content? Sorry, that's Cinderella's ugly step-sister..... I'd rather invest in pumpkins.

Hmm. Inspiration fails me.... I'm really struggling to stretch out this metaphor for an analogy for IMS.

But suffice to say I'm going to be one of the "analysts in residence" at the Telco 2.0 Brainstorm in October, espousing my views that "IMS handsets" (or rather the lack of them) are another set of nails in the coffin of vertically-integrated telco business models.

(Oh, and speaking about IMS phones, I know I trailed this a few weeks ago, but stand by for a rather louder set of comments about this issue tomorrow.....)

No comments: