Speaking Engagements & Private Workshops - Get Dean Bubley to present or chair your event

Need an experienced, provocative & influential telecoms keynote speaker, moderator/chair or workshop facilitator?
To see recent presentations, and discuss Dean Bubley's appearance at a specific event, click here

Friday, June 26, 2009

I love the smell of phones in the morning....

Forget about data plans, IM, mobile TV, LTE, two-sided markets, widgets, advertising, ringtones or payments, I've discovered the company with the best way to enhance ARPU and derive more customer loyalty.

OK OK, it's Friday afternoon, but I couldn't pass a chance to make a reference to this company. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the next stage of mobile handset personalisation: smell.

I'd certainly pay £10 to make my phone smell of Wild Cherries. And I'm sure the crowds at Wimbledon will want their handsets redolent of strawberries and cream. Not so sure about "subtle" or "teen spirit" though.....

No comments: